TPMS Tool Updates
The capability to upgrade the software on your TPMS tool is vital. There are over one hundred different specifications of TPMS currently installed in vehicles in North America and although the first TPMS were fitted back in 1998 there are new TPMS emerging from manufacturers and being adopted by OE's and the aftermarket on a regular basis. Bartec have been working in the plants since the technology emerged and are in a great position to update the tool software and make it available for new TPMS a long time before other tool suppliers. In order to update your tool software follow the simple procedure as set out below:
- Log in to the Account area on this website
- Set up your PC by installing the programming software which comes on a CD with the tool. The instructions are clearly seen with screen displays on the website
- Follow the install procedure from the prompts until you get the message: THE SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED - PROCEED TO INSTALLING THE DRIVER
- Install the driver from the CD to your PC by connecting the USB cable supplied with the tool and then again following the procedure from the prompts and description seen on the Update Wizard on screen
- You are now ready to update your tool software on the site
A more detailed step-by-step explanation is seen on the website. If you experience any difficulties then Call toll free 855 877 9732 and speak with our technical support people who will be happy to help.
If you have a Wheelrite TECH300 then you will need the lookup table which goes with this which sets out the sequence of LED's which corresponds to the Vehicle make/model/year search. This table is regulary updated with each new software launch and can be downloaded from the same secure area of the website.
All other TPMS Tool Procedures
When you buy one of our TPMS products you gain access to the 'library' of TPMS information on the second level of our website. This has extensive detail of all procedures required for all vehicles including the TPMS procedures for all vehicles which are illustrated in the Bartec Support Login which shows service requirements, reset procedures, dismounting/mounting instructions, torque specifications etc for all makes/models and years. This full guide is updated at least once per year to reflect all new changes which affect the TPMS sensors including new vehicle releases. Again you can view all of this data in the member's area of our website.
For our online database on all vehicles and OE TPMS information please either:
Please browse our website for more information about Bartec USA LLC and our range of TPMS Tools and our professional Tire Pressure Monitoring System support, then call toll free 855 877 9732 and speak to one of our team or e-mail us at email@example.com.