Part Number: WRT550Pro
The Tech550 is the latest evolution of TPMS tool from Bartec.
Combining the Icon Based Menu from the Tech600Pro and the wired OBDII connection of the TechPro450, the Tech550Pro provides high powered TPMS diagnostic service while maintaining its mid-range price point.
The Tech550Pro works on more cars, is faster, and offers features and benefits to make your shop more efficient. Except for the traditional OBDII cable to the vehicle, the Tech550Pro is a wireless TPMS, wireless charging, wireless data transfer [Bluetooth] and wireless updating [WiFi].
The Tech550Pro was designed so that anyone in your tire shop or repair facility can use it! TPMS is hard enough, the service tool you use should be easy and intuitive. The Tech550Pro uses the Bartec Graphical Process Menu Flow. Start with TEST BEFORE YOU TOUCH and finish with the all-important RELEARN, and you have a job done, quickly and accurately.
The Tech550Pro works on more than 95% of vehicles that REQUIRE ODB communication and is the ONLY tool that offers ODB coverage on vehicles like Chrysler, Ford, GM and Volvo. This means a single workflow and faster service, a shorter learning curve for technicians.
Tech550Pro Ideal For
Tire Shops, Automotive Repair Facilities, Branded Auto Repair Companies, any automotive service company that services wheels and tires. The Tech450Pro is the tool most sought after as it has excellent TPMS capability, combined with the added punch of WiFi updating, and a range of accessories second to none.
- Works with all known OE TPMS Sensors
- Provides Test Before Touch Diagnostics
- Comprehensive TPMS Audit Report tells your customer what they need to know
- Performs Stationary and OBD Relearns
- Works with Aftermarket Multi-Protocol Sensors
- Programs RITE-SENSOR®, Dill® 5001/5002, EZ-Sensor®, Intellisens®, Sens.it® and REDI-Sensor®
- Wireless Bluetooth to quickly send data reports to a computer or printer
- WiFi tool software updating
- Inductive, wireless charging
- Robust OBDII Cable system for greater durability
- All backed by the very best in class TPMS Technical Support team!
- Standard TWO YEAR factory warranty
- Comes with TWO YEARS of software updates
To get the most from your new TPMS tool, register your tool, download the TPMS Desktop app and update your TPMS tool.