The best way to Own the Wheel Well is to keep your TPMS Tool current and up to date. No one delivers more tool updates than Bartec USA! Changing vehicles, changing sensors, and changing OBDII protocols make keeping your tool current a critical part of your businesses standard operating procedure.
Programmable sensors come with a unique challenge, the programming step. Bartec created RITE-SYNC® which combines the RITE-SENSOR® Programming with the TPMS Relearn!
- Fewer Steps & Faster Service
- Better accuracy & Happier Customers
- Improved bottom lines
As TPMS Service becomes more commonplace in your business, so will the need of identifying the type of sensor in the wheel, even before disassembly! RITE-ID® from Bartec USA helps a technician identify TPMS sensors still in the wheel!
- Identify Rite-Sensor®, Schrader EZ-Sensor®, Huf Intelisens® and Alligator Sens-it®
- Know which service kit to quote & provide better service
- Identify Service Kit Inventory challenges
Communication to the vehicle through the OBDII port is critical to successful TPMS Service. Bartec’s VINDicate® make tool setup fast, easy, and accurate! Use the OBDII connection to:
- VINDicate® and set up the tool
- Complete the relearn and turn out the light
- Program the placard & clear DTC’s
Bartec USA offers more TPMS Relearns through the OBDII port which means fast and accurate service for your customers! As you know there are three types of Direct TPMS relearns, Stationary, OBDII and Autolearn.
- Stationary uses an onboard, a manual process that requires an activation tool
- OBDII relearns require a TPMS Scan tool like the Tech400Pro or Tech600Pro and programs the TPMS data directly to the vehicle
- Autolearns may require an activation tool to wake up the sensor, then you drive the vehicle for a short period of time
TPMS Desktop is free PC software that is the easiest way to update and manage the entire range of Bartec TPMS tools.
- This unique software can receive and store your tool data
- produce easy to read reports for the status of TPMS
- A source for technical information about TPMS sensors and relearn procedures
The best way to Own the Wheel Well is to keep your TPMS Tool current and up to date.
- No one delivers more tool updates than Bartec USA
- Keeping your too current is acritical part of your business