TPMS Mechanical Tool Kit
Part Number: MT107
The TPMS Mechanical Tool Kit contains the necessary tools for dealing with the various TPMS fasteners.
TPMS Sensors contain replaceable wear items and fasteners all requiring specific torque when assembling. Using the appropriate torque tool means having confidence in servicing TPMS Replacement parts.
TPMS Mechanical Tool Kit Features
- T-6 Screwdriver.
- Valve Core Torque Tool - Correctly tighten the valve core on any valve stem to the preset torque. This tool prevents over-tightening.
- Grommet Tool - Tool is designed to safely and easily remove the rubber grommet from the stem of a TPMS sensor. Receiving hole can be used to install a new grommet.
- Calibrated Torque Tool - 8-70 in/lbs or l-8 Nm to be used with all Hex Sockets and Torx bits, Properly tighten and torque the TPMS components quickly and accurately.
- Complete proper installation of TPMS sensors and replacement service kits with the correct torque values. Allows for proper service of valve stems, valve cores, and valve nuts.
- Safely and easily remove grommets and O-rings that have been corroded or damaged.
- Correctly tighten the valve core on TPMS sensors to the preset torque. Prevents over-tightening.
- Designed to safely and easily remove rubber grommets from the stem of a TPMS sensor. Doubles as an installation tool by using the round hole to push on the new grommet.
To get the most from your new TPMS tool, register your tool, download the TPMS Desktop app and update your TPMS tool.