TPMS Mechanical Tool Kit
Part Number: MT106
The TPMS Mechanical Tool Kit contains the necessary tools for dealing with the various TPMS fasteners.
TPMS Sensors contain replaceable wear items and fasteners all requiring specific torque when assembling. Using the appropriate torque tool means having confidence in servicing TPMS Replacement parts.
TPMS Mechanical Tool Kit Features
- T-20 Bit: for assembling - 2 piece sensors and T-20 socket for adjustable wrench
- T-10 Torque Tool & Bits - 12in.lbs, 4 T-10 torque bits, 1 1/4" bit
- Torque Wrench & Sockets - 20 to 120 in./lbs torque wrench with 11mm & 12mm sockets.
Properly tighten and torque the TPMS sensor nuts quickly & accurately
- Grommet Removal Tool - This tool can easily remove grommets and O-rings that have been corroded or damaged
- Valve Core Torque Tool - Correctly tighten the valve core of the TPMS sensors to the preset torque. Prevents over-tightening
- Valve Deflator - Screws onto the valve stem so the assembly can be deflated if the valve core is seized
- Grommet Tool - Tool is designed to safely and easily remove the rubber grommet from the stem of a TPMS sensor
To get the most from your new TPMS tool, register your tool, download the TPMS Desktop app and update your TPMS tool.