Do you know the THREE types TPMS Relearns?
There are THREE basic relearn methods for TPMS sensors.
- Stationary - 25% Use a activation tool with the car in “re-learn” mode. New ID’s can be programmed without driving the vehicle.
- OBD - 36% An activation tool in conjunction with a scan tool is required to program new sensor ID’s into the vehicle. New ID’s can be programmed without driving the vehicle.
- Auto Learn - 39% Vehicle can learn a single new ID and in some cases multiple new ID’s without the use of a tool. Requires driving the car in order to turn off the light.
- Less than 40% of the vehicles can reset themselves.
- Some “Auto Learns” can only do 1 new TPMS Sensor.
- More than 60% of TPMS vehicles require an activation or activation/scan combination tool!
- Increasing number of vehicles that require a scan tool to complete a TPMS repair.
- Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Mercedes, Lexus, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Acura, Mitsubishi, Honda, and Toyota are some of the makes that require a scan tool to complete a relearn.
- The market needs a tool that can function as BOTH a scan tool AND sensor activation tool.
BARTEC HAS YOUR SOLUTION TO THE
CHALLENGES OF TPMS!
Please browse our website for more information about Bartec USA LLC and our range of TPMS Tools and our professional Tire Pressure Monitoring System support, then call toll free 855 877 9732 and speak to one of our team or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.