Mitsubishi Relearn Kit
Part Number WRTOBD002
The NEW Assisted Relearn Kit for the Mitsubishi Lancer, Outlander, Mirage and RVR means completing the all-important relearn step right in the service bay!
One of these market leading Bartec TPMS tools, the Tech500, Tech400SD, or the Tech400+, software version R51 and the Adaptor kit (right).
WRTOBD002 Mitsubishi Assisted Relearn Kit shown Software not included.
Mitsubishi TPMS Vehicles - Bartec has you Covered!
Bartec made the Mitsubishi Assisted Relearn simple and inexpensive. Since Bartec works with the automotive OE manufacturers, we understand how the vehicle TPMS operates and made the process flexible and accurate.
While a second activation tool makes the relearn process faster, it is NOT required.
With the Bartec Assisted Relearn, you can simply lower the tire pressure to force the sensors to transmit and complete the relearn.
- Print a final audit report
- Confirm correct sensors programmed
- Read and Clear DTC’s and turn off the light
These COMBO Kits are also available
- Tech200/Mitsu Kit - A Tech200, Mitsubishi Assisted Re-learn cable and a ONE-YEAR Software certificate for your Tech400+/400SD tool
- Mitsu/Software Kit - A Mitsubishi Assisted Re-learn cable and a ONE-YEAR Software certificate for your Tech400+/400SD tool
Approved Activation Tools - for optional method
Certified to work with this range of Bartec produced TPMS Activation tools as well as Bartec Combination tools Tech500, Tech400SD and Tech400.