SEMA360 Announced For 2-6 November 2020
September 1, 2020
Bartec USA, the North American leader in TPMS Diagnostic tools and solutions, announces that they will be participating in this year's SEMA360 event. With COVID19 shuttering the live version of SEMA, this virtual event will include digital content and live streams.
Bartec USA will feature RITE-SENSOR® heavily in their exhibit and have live demonstrations of the RITE-SYNC® process! Bartec USA will also feature a number of products that help their customers OWN THE WHEEL WELL! Plus there will be a few NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENTS as well! Watch for additional details as they become available!
SEMA recently announced that it is offering an online marketplace to allow manufacturers and resellers in the specialty automotive segment to connect and conduct business. Taking place November 2-6, SEMA360 was created after industry members expressed a need for a viable marketplace solution in the absence of the 2020 SEMA Show.
SEMA360 is a simplified platform where SEMA will help manufacturers create a straightforward brand presence that will reach quality domestic and international buyers. With a focus on helping the industry grow their businesses, participating resellers will have access to product offerings and demonstrations, and manufacturer personnel.Key features of SEMA360 include:
- A simplified platform for manufacturers to showcase their new products and innovations
- Efficient interaction between manufacturers and resellers for quality business exchange
- SEMA vehicle reveals from world-class builders
- Industry-leading education focused on professional development and new strategies
- SEMA’s unrivaled media contacts amplifying news, products, and innovations to a world-wide audience
June 6, 2022
June 1, 2022
May 1, 2022
April 13, 2022
April 1, 2022
March 30, 2022
March 24, 2022
March 22, 2022
March 21, 2022
March 21, 2022